We are mindful of the ongoing situation regarding coronavirus and its potential impact on our clients. Whilst Government advise is developing, we recognise that many customers will have drawn up their own protocols and ask whether these can be shared, should we need to visit your premises.
SAS Water Ltd is currently intending to continue to operate in our normal manner. I am sure you will agree with us that, while coronavirus safety is paramount, we maintain all health testing and this, of course, includes action to guard against Legionnaires’ Disease.
Our staff will act safely and responsibly at all times, implementing the following common sense guidelines:
- SAS Water Ltd remains open for business
- We will continue to send our engineers to jobs but please contact us if you have changed your working practices or have any questions
- Our engineers and risk assessors will maintain social distancing protocol as recommended by the medical profession. Repeated handwashing will be practised and staff have been advised not to shake hands.
- We understand that some companies may have their own rules in place and we will respect them throughout all site visits.
- If you have any questions, please call Lizzie Ward, Managing Director, SAS Water on 01335 347058, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAS Water Ltd has the ability to carry-out deep cleans of premises. Please contact us if this service would prove useful.