SAS can work with your facilities manager to ensure your new or refurbished water systems are fully compliant with the law, before going into service.
- Installation of New Water Systems
- Pre-commissioning and chlorination
- UKAS accredited potability sampling
- Full checks to ensure your new system meets PD855468:2015 (previously BS8558 and BS6700)
- Installation, Commissioning & Testing of Type BA Device AIM-08-01 – Backflow Preventer with Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ Valve) WRAS Accredited Installers
- Installation & Servicing of Thermostatic Mixer Valves (TMVs)
PD855468 is a legal standard which must be followed by anyone involved in the design, installation, testing, operation and maintenance of services supplying water for domestic purposes in the UK. Whether you are preparing new systems, or maintaining or altering existing systems, PD 855468 will help you to achieve high water quality and minimise the risks of corrosion and damage to the system.
Our highly qualified and experienced consultants ensure that all your systems are legally compliant and safe.